WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
SOFTCLUE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED was established to provide information technology solutions for Government, Private Businesses and Corporate Organizations.
We are a licensed broadband communications company by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC.), dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for any businesses. We leverage on a unique combination of industry experience and expertise to offer quality services to help your business attain her goals and objectives. The team at Softclue Technologies is equipped with a highly developed skillset developed over series of experience not only in information technology but also in business processes across a range of industry sectors and government parastatals.
Softclue Technologies Limited use the latest communications technology to ensure that effective communication in business is achieved from a broad range of end to end efficient and reliable IP based (data and voice communications) services. We take pride in going an extra mile for our customers by providing you a unique service by integrating different communications technologies.
Our vision which is to partner with Private and Public service organizations for the delivery of world-class Information Technology services and superior sustainable value.
Our mission from the very first day has been to cultivate professional relationships with our clients to provide effective and reliable information technology solutions for their needs.
Our core Values
- LOCAL AREA NETWORK INSTALLATION
- WIDE AREA NETWORK INSTALLATION
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- SERVER INSTALLATION
- VOICE COMMUNICATION
- DATA COMMUNICATION
- WEB DEVELOPMENT
- SOLAR POWERED INVERTER INSTALLATION
- SECURITY SYSTEMS (CCTV, BIOMETRICS AUTHENTICATION etc).
Our VPN Solution
Extend network resources to almost any remote user who has access to the Internet at any location in the world. Enterprises are looking for ways to streamline their operations both locally and internationally with effective and secure data communication systems.
We can provide our clients with VPN services that are scalable and affordable.
Our Dedicated Leased Line
You can be in control of your business on a secured network at any point. We can provide you with services that can interconnect your offices without compromise and solely dedicated to you.
Wi-Fi and Hotspots
We can provide basic Wi-Fi services and Hotspot in heavily populated places such as airports train stations, libraries, schools, hotels and so on.
Softclue Wi-Fi base station solution, with its advanced smart antenna technology, provides the most cost effective solution in the most challenging environments by providing:
With Softclue Super Wi-Fi technology, embedded in its Super Wi-Fi base stations, there no longer need be a trade-off between low cost per line and coverage. With its smart antenna technology, it boosts the coverage and performance of any standard Wi-Fi client, delivering the following advantages: • Broadest coverage, Uniform coverage, High Wi-Fi cell capacity, High Wi-Fi cell capacity, Interference immunity among others.
As an established technology-intensive company, we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive suite of solutions comprising of Infrastructure Consultancy, On/Offsite Services, Custom Software and Web Development, Software and Web Application Testing, Network Infrastructures, 3d Motion Graphics and Animations, and Enterprise Architecture Consulting. Our team consistently delivers state-of-the-art solutions in various areas including, but not limited to, integrated business solutions, system applications, product development, Internet/Intranet applications and communication & network management services.
At Softclue, we guarantee rapid, reliable and robust information technology solutions that work.
ABOUT SOFTCLUE MANAGEMENT
The Management team is led by Engr. Olujuwon Omotoba (B.Tech, MNSE). He is a Senior IT Consultant, he is a member of the Nigeria Society of Engineers, a graduate of Computer Engineering from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
SOLUTIONS PROFILE of SOFTCLUE
Our in-house team of creative awesomeness gives us the edge over other consultancy outfits. These super-hero consulting gurus all create, design and produce all under one roof; they’re experienced, efficient and pioneering workaholics. Most importantly, with our overarching consulting prowess, we ensure maximum return on investment for our clients; that’s what everyone wants right? It’s all about the visual and practical outcomes of each project. We steam ahead of the game; take advantage of new technologies keeping up with the ever-evolving global village in the 21st Century.
OUR VERIFIED SOLUTIONS
- Alternative Solar Powered Casing for Schools
- Customized HR/Payroll Solution
- Customized Retirees Pension Management Solution.
- State HR/Payroll/Pension Audit Verification Service
- State Account Inventory Services
- Bank Account Management Solution (BAMS)
- Bulk Bank Account Number (BVN) Verification Services
- Election Monitoring Situation Room of a successful gubernatorial candidate
- Students’ Examination Information Processing & Management System
OUR BRAGGING RIGHTS
ALTERNATIVE SOLAR POWERED MOVABLE ENERGY SOURCE
· 1KVA Solar Powered Portable & Movable Casing
- Designed and Developed based on TELA Principles
- No Ongoing Fossil Fuel Cost
- Designed for Our Environment – Internal Cooling Fan
- USB Charging for Mobile Devices
- Built-in LED Lights and Charging Mode Indicators
- Battery level & Solar Charger Indicators
OUR BRAGGING RIGHTS
· Pensioners’ Verification Exercise- Zero percent fatality rate together with 7 to 8% Monthly Cost Savings
- Involved in various people-oriented volume driven projects across the south west geo-political zone.
- Alternative 1 KVA Solar Powered Portable & Movable Energy Casing for Schools
PENSIONERS BIOMETRIC –
DATA CAPTURE VERIFICATION SERVICE
- Improve service delivery to the state pensioners. Key Business Issues
- Proper Identification of pensioners across the state
- Use the payment nominal roll of October 2015 as a benchmark to validate pensioners
- Ensure zero percent fatality during the verification exercise
- Do away with untold hardship and suffering due to past pensioners verification exercise.
- Produce one system to administer and process pensioners payments
- Improve service delivery so that decisions and future planning would be aided by authentic data information
- Produce a hand-shake between the new pensioners portal and the state HR & Payroll System
- Produce a continuous feedback mechanism of pensioners verification and validation
- Improve Accountability
- Proof of Life functionality seem less integration with the new system
- Produced a schedule and logistics timetable with various medical, food and drink services to eradicate untold hardship experienced with previous verification exercise
- Zero percent fatality rate during the verification exercise.
- Produced a new pensioners portal – One stop shop for pension’s management
- 7 to 8% Monthly cost savings realised
- Improved service delivery with various reporting functionality to aid future decisions and planning
- Improved Accountability with NUBAN and BVN Authentication to bring about Automated BULK PAYMENT via the pensions portal.
STANDARDS – FSP 2016
- Our solution is in line with the Federal Government of Nigeria Fiscal Sustainability Plan 2016:
- Improve Accountability and Transparency
- Rationalize Public Expenditure
- Biometric capture of all States Civil Servants will be carried out to eliminate payroll fraud
- Introduce a system of continuous audit of the payroll system
- “Guaranteed Secure & Safe Hands to keep the State Monthly Wage Bill Down”
- Automation of the employee information together with payroll and payment. Key Business Issues
- Manage all personnel records
- Track and Monitor personnel career growth and progress
- Determine staff promotion based on due date and /or performance
- Capture all staff details inclusive of Biometric features (if included)
- Make instant salary payment with adequate reports
- Authorize fund disbursement
- View/track approved salary payment and funds release
- Monitor wage variation
- Access a plethora of reports for planning and budgetary provision Outcome The solution will carry out the following functions amongst others:
- Employment and recruiting
- Interviewing, recruiting, testing, temporary labor coordination
- Training and development
- Orientation, performance management skills training, productivity enhancement
- Compensation Wage and salary administration, job descriptions,
- Executive compensation, incentive pay, job evaluation
- Benefits Insurance, vacation leave administration, retirement plans,
- Staff Training Management (Local & International) & Staff Duty roster management.
- Unit heads and Staff should be able to access information such as Personal information, Leave application, Leave approval, Over Time approval & Payroll related details
- Employee services Employee assistance programs, relocation services, outplacement services
- Employee and community relations
- Attitude surveys, labor relations, publications, labor law compliance, discipline.
- Personnel records and Information systems records
- Health records amongst others
INVENTORY SERVICE STATE BANK ACCOUNTS
BANK ACCOUNT INVENTORY SERVICE
- List of State Run and LG Run Accounts
- Past & Present Government State Run and LG Run Accounts in a Single View Mode
- In line with the Federal Government of Nigeria Fiscal Sustainability Plan 2016:
- Improve Accountability and Transparency
BULK BVN SERVICE
BANK VERIFICATION AUTHENTICATION REPORT –
FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING :
- Duplicate BVN
- Invalid BVN
- BVN linked to one account.
- BVN linked to many accounts.
- Age Analysis
- Above 60 years
- Last Name As On BVN
- First Name As On BVN
- Middle Name As On BVN
- DOB As On BVN
STATE HR/PAYROLL – AUDIT
- •Reduce the heavy wage bill of salaries and emoluments.
- Review the HR/Payroll System with regards to its value addition. Key Business Issues
- Proper Identification of staff or employee
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality across the various system nodes
- Physical Staff Audit & Verification – Eradication of ghost workers.
- Improve accountability.
- Accurate and efficient human resource and payroll processing.
- Cost savings realised – ease pressure on cash flow.
- Existing HR & Payroll System – high cost of maintenance
- Issues with Study leave, Watchmen Categorization, Grade & Step Issue (Promotion letters), DOB & DOA, Deductions (Proliferation of Deduction- heads). NUBAN & BVN Compliancy for Commercial and Micro-Finance Banks, Reconciliation between Proposed & Actual Payment Figures Outcome
- Evaluation and implementation of a new customized HR & Payroll System
- Implemented a continuous Employee BVN and Biometric Authentication Methodology/ Framework
- 100% Accelerated Drop in Staff Strength Six Months Post Verification period
- Cost Savings Realized.
- Recovered Amount (Multiple Payment Refunds) =N=75m
- Monthly Cost Savings (Payroll Figures Reduction) =N=55m per month
- 6.16% cumulative drop in Gross Pay compared to 1.29% pre-verification period
- Policy Recommendations On i.e. Study leave Issue, Watchmen Categorization, Grade & Step Issue (Promotion letters), DOB & DOA Issues, Deductions (Proliferation of Deduction-heads). NUBAN & BVN
- Compliancy for Commercial and Micro-Finance Banks, Funds Recovery (Accounts By PayGroup)
- Improved Accountability – Reconciliation between Payroll Generated Figures and NIBSS Returns Report
|3) Post Biometric Staff Audit & Reconciliation Stage report. Distribution Report, % ratio of junior to senior staff future staff audit needs.|
|2) During Staff-Audit Biometric Data Capture Process Data-Capture Progress Report|
|Pre-Biometric Staff Audit Need AnalysisDefine Validity Check Process.Design Validity Check Template Document.Design and Define Staff Audit Data to be captured.Logistics Timetable & Nominal Roll Collection|
COST SAVINGS & RECOVERABLE LOSSES
- “8 to 15% realisable monthly cost savings with potential recoverable losses”
- “Zero fatality rate during the physical audit process”
- “7% monthly cost savings in a south west state Retirees Pension Verification Process”
- “Discovered over half a billion naira of financial discrepancies in a south west state payroll management system over a two- year audit period